What do I do if my spouse or former spouse disobeys a court order?

You should file a motion for contempt and enforcement. This document will inform the court of your allegations against the other person concerning their disobedience of the court order. It will also require your appearance at a court hearing where you will have the opportunity to testify and bring witnesses. Your former spouse will be given the same opportunity to dispute your allegations. It is recommended that you use an Attorney for a contempt hearing to help assist you in proving your case and to introduce your evidence.