Can Grandparent be Awarded Child Custody or Time Sharing in Florida?

In Florida, it’s possible for a grandparent, or relative, to be awarded time sharing with a child. It has to be based on a certain particular factual situation where a parent agrees or the grandchild actually is already living with the grandparent.

Question about Grandparent Custody please visit us at