Can Alimony Be Modified or Terminated in Florida?

Under most circumstances, once a divorce decree is entered, after the divorce decree, Florida law does allow a person to go back to court and ask that the alimony award be modified or terminated based on certain circumstances which have occurred since the divorce decree.

Questions about Alimony please visit