Can Alimony Be Modified or Terminated in Florida?

Under most circumstance, once a divorce decree is entered, after the divorce decree, Florida law does allow a person to go back to court and ask that the alimony award be modified or terminated based on certain circumstances which have occurred since the divorce decree.