Can an Out of State Divorce be Enforced in Florida?

An out-of-state divorce decree can be enforced in Florida. Part of the process is having a certified copy of the out-of-state divorce decree filed in Florida, and you ask the judge to domesticate that foreign divorce decree so that it becomes a Florida divorce decree. It’s a process that you should seek legal representation in accomplishing.